Start a new topic

Moneydance + doesn't work for me

I am returning to Moneydance after spending two. years with Banktivity.  I am having trouble downloading my accounts.  I have signed up for Moneydance + under the assumption that it would then download my transactions into my accounts.  I have entered all of them and they are all labeled as connected, and they are linked to the appropriate accounts in MD.  However, when I open MD, I get a dialog box or each of the accounts asking for all the passwords of my active accounts.  I can't do anything until they have all appeared.  I listed this problem a few days ago and not received an any help. . Some of them don't work (Chase, Citi).  I have looked at the match online accounts and put all of the OX/QFX accounts as none.  

If all of my accounts in MD Plus are connected, why don't they work???? If I highlight an account, and then indicate to download transactions, I still have to put in the password.  Isn't MD + supposed to do that automatically??  If it isn't, then I see no difference between having it and entering passwords the way I used to have to do.

Please help.  

I wonder what is going on! I hope you have been able to get an answer somewhere within the past 5 months. I also have tried to report a problem and get some help with Moneydane+, am still waiting, but nothing like 5 months!

I did enter a new email with somewhat the same question and did get an answer.  but I have had other questions unanswered.

Moneydance+ has never worked for me. I'm sick of the "no name" accounts that get created and can't remove them. Still can't create a connection to Discover Card. Completely useless software.
Login or Signup to post a comment