How do I create a new Payee for Online Bill Payments?
Once you've set up Online Bill Payment, go to Online-→ Online Bill Payment to begin creating an electronic payment.
First you will need to create a Payee entry for the recipient of your funds. Select the Payee tab to begin.
Then, click the Create Payee button to begin creating a new payee.
Enter the desired information for the payee. It's important to use the 2 digit abbreviation in the State field.
If you have several different accounts with the same payee, such as with a credit card company, click the Add button to add each additional account number. To edit or delete an account number, highlight the number and click the Edit or Delete button.
- Can I set a Starting Balance for my checking/savings/etc. Account?
- Can you change the word "Check" to "Cheque" anywhere in the programme?
- Does Moneydance allow for assigning 'classes' to transactions?
- How can I add extra principal payments to a Mortgage?
- How can I edit the items that show up in the "Check#" list (i.e., , Dep, Trn, etc.) ?
- View all (42 more)
- Video Tutorial- How to Sync Moneydance 2011 and earlier via Dropbox with you iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to sync with Moneydance 2008, 2010, and 2011
- How do I delete a transaction on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How to sync with Moneydance 2012
- How to sync one data file with multiple iOS devices using different Dropbox accounts
- View all