I get the initial startup page every time I start Moneydance on my mac
Moneydance stores the users preferences in a hidden folder in the user account.
This problem occurs when the permissions are not set correctly on your Moneydance preferences folder. To fix this:
Go to Finder
press command-shift-G to bring up the Go To Folder dialogue box.
Enter "~/.moneydance" without the quotes.
press command-I to get the permissions for the folder.
Set the permissions to ensure that you have read write access to the folder.
- Can I set a Starting Balance for my checking/savings/etc. Account?
- Can you change the word "Check" to "Cheque" anywhere in the programme?
- Does Moneydance allow for assigning 'classes' to transactions?
- How can I add extra principal payments to a Mortgage?
- How can I edit the items that show up in the "Check#" list (i.e., , Dep, Trn, etc.) ?
- View all (42 more)
- Video Tutorial- How to Sync Moneydance 2011 and earlier via Dropbox with you iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to sync with Moneydance 2008, 2010, and 2011
- How do I delete a transaction on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How to sync with Moneydance 2012
- How to sync one data file with multiple iOS devices using different Dropbox accounts
- View all