Firewall Notice: Accept incoming Network Connections
If you are running a personal firewall on OSX and you are getting the message "Accept incoming Network Connections" from your firewall you need to update the JavaApplicationStub.
To fix this:
- Go to Applications/Moneydance and right click to show package
- Then go to Contents/MacOS and rename the JavaApplicationStub to
- Then go to the Macintosh HD/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.Framework/Versons/Current/Resources/MacOS and copy the JavaApplicationStub to the folder where you had created the backup above.
After this, go to your security settings and under the firewall remove the Moneydance application.
The next time you start Moneydance choose to accept and you should be good to go.
- Can I set a Starting Balance for my checking/savings/etc. Account?
- Can you change the word "Check" to "Cheque" anywhere in the programme?
- Does Moneydance allow for assigning 'classes' to transactions?
- How can I add extra principal payments to a Mortgage?
- How can I edit the items that show up in the "Check#" list (i.e., , Dep, Trn, etc.) ?
- View all (42 more)
- Video Tutorial- How to Sync Moneydance 2011 and earlier via Dropbox with you iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to sync with Moneydance 2008, 2010, and 2011
- How do I delete a transaction on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How to sync with Moneydance 2012
- How to sync one data file with multiple iOS devices using different Dropbox accounts
- View all