Can't connect using Java 7
Sometimes, when attempting to connect to a bank and using Java 7, the connection will fail with the following error:
I'm sorry, an error occurred:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates does not
conform to algorithm constraints
This error is due to a change in the Java 7 security model, which by default no longer accepts certificates using less secure encryption algorithms. Some bank SSL certificates are still using this insecure algorithm, and are therefore rejected by Moneydance. If you see this error, you'll need to install Java 6 on your computer instead of Java 7. You should also contact your bank and ask them to update their certificate to use a more secure algorithm.
- Can I set a Starting Balance for my checking/savings/etc. Account?
- Can you change the word "Check" to "Cheque" anywhere in the programme?
- Does Moneydance allow for assigning 'classes' to transactions?
- How can I add extra principal payments to a Mortgage?
- How can I edit the items that show up in the "Check#" list (i.e., , Dep, Trn, etc.) ?
- View all (42 more)
- Video Tutorial- How to Sync Moneydance 2011 and earlier via Dropbox with you iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to sync with Moneydance 2008, 2010, and 2011
- How do I delete a transaction on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How to sync with Moneydance 2012
- How to sync one data file with multiple iOS devices using different Dropbox accounts
- View all