Push back buffer is full

jrmoye

24 Feb, 2019 01:18 PM

I am considering changing from Banktivity to Moneydance. I downloaded a trial copy of Moneydance. I then accessed one of my accounts and imported 1 year of data for that single account. After playing with that import, I attempted to import data from a second account and got a window that said, "Push back buffer is full." I am not sure what that is telling me. I have no idea what a pushback buffer is or how one fills it or empties it. I would appreciate some guidance on this. I have searched the Knowledge Base and the Discussions but find nothing mentioned. Is this a condition due to this being a trial copy? I like what I see so far but would like this cleared up before I make a move.

1. 1 Posted by jrmoye on 28 Feb, 2019 04:30 AM

I took a leap of faith and bought Moneydance. My hope was that when I moved from the trial mode to the paid for mode, the "Push back buffer is full," would be eliminated, but I was wrong. When I attempt to download data from my accounts, I get the same response. So, I am stuck and in a position of not being able to download anything. Again, my question is, what the heck is causing this problem, and what can be done about it. Now that I have paid for the license, I am getting a more elaborate version of the same message which is still not allowing me to do anything. I am including a screen shot of this new window. Not to be pushy, but I really would like some help in this. In advance, thanks.

2. 2 Posted by dwg on 28 Feb, 2019 05:50 AM

I'm a fellow user.

It is not a trial vs register version problem.

Other users are reporting the same problem with BECU see:

http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/online-banking/9895-moneydance-stopped-connecting-to-my-bank/page/2#comment_46950831

3. 3 Posted by jrmoye on 04 Mar, 2019 12:19 PM

Thanks, I an not sure, but I think I have partially solved the problem. My Checking account now performs as it should. My savings and Money Market accounts are downloading new transactions, but are also reloading the checking activity. I then have to go in and delete the checking transactions. Very annoying and time consuming!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screenshot_2019-02-24_07.46.41.png 24.3 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac