Eraser

Mario Junior Sarceno

09 Jul, 2018 07:14 PM

Guys, I love this app! I actually had this idea before I found it, so I told myself that if i didn't find the app in the app store when i bought my iPad, I would invent it myself. Thankfully, I found SyncSpace.
However, how cool would it be to have an eraser? I mean, I have a board used for to-do lists and action items, and it would be cool to erase thing that I no longer want on the board. Or for example, if I find a better way of drawing a diagram for my physics class, it would be neat to erase what I have on the board.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Sean Reilly on 10 Jul, 2018 12:01 PM

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the kind words and your enthusiasm! We agree that an eraser would be fantastic, however because SyncSpace drawings are almost entirely made up of vector graphics, a standard erase wouldn't work - even if it was just a background-colour pen that you could draw over things with. Instead, I think we have an even better option, which is the selection tool (the dashed line button in the toolbar) which you can use to tap individual items or tap-and-drag to select multiple items in an area of the screen. Once you select some items you can then delete or duplicate them with the popup menu or simply drag to move them around the canvas.

Please let us know if that's helpful, or if you have any trouble with it.

Thanks!

Sean Reilly
    Developer, The Infinite Kind
    http://infinitekind.com

2. System closed this discussion on 09 Oct, 2018 12:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac