Summary Screen Expenses Graph

jonh

20 Jan, 2019 11:39 PM

The Expenses Graph, selectable on the summary page (the bar graph) show values I presume are based on greatest too least.
Some of the values displayed are not of interest to me and I find their presence to be distracting from the overall purpose of the graph.
I can edit the budget graph and exclude certain items. So why not allow same for this graph?

I would like to see the ability to edit which items are included on this graph rather than merely showing the largest categories of expenses for the current month. I realize I can turn this graph off and that I can create a graph that customizes the entries. But this bar graph is handy to display on the summary page. It would be even more handy if I could include/exclude certain categories of expenses.

1. 1 Posted by avp2 on 18 Feb, 2019 08:43 PM

Another user suggested thermometer graph "flexibility" option, any of which would be nice to have and make this MD exclusive (I think) even more useful. Hope some of the suggestions get implemented.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac