Please Note: We've moved Moneydance and SyncSpace's support to a new location. Please join us for support and discussion at infinitekind.zendesk.com.

microsoft money to moneydance

JORGE ARELLANO

01 Oct, 2012 01:52 AM

I have been used microsfoy money for teh last 10 years, but when i changed my pc (last month) i notice that microsof money did not work becauses new PC run 64 bits . How can a import all my info to Moneydance wothout lossign my data from 10 years,, at least my accounts.

1. 1 Posted by jimmplsmn on 01 Oct, 2012 03:48 AM

Jorge there is a good discussion of how to accomplish this in the user guide starting on page 63 - for this information you can use either 2011 or 2012 user guide:
    http://help.infinitekind.com/kb/documentation/documentation

I used this same method a few years ago to very good success. Just make sure to follow each of the steps to the letter, especially the requirement to name all your accounts in Moneydance with the same exact spelling for the accounts in MS Money. You can change the name later if you like.

• Jim
  2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 01 Oct, 2012 02:31 PM

Jorge,

Jim is correct that you can find detailed instructions on transferring your data in the Moneydance user guide here.  I encourage you to download our free trial version and experiment with the program before you decide if you would like to purchase it.  The demo version is fully functional and allows you to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited, so you'll be able to fully test connections with your bank and import data from another program.  If you decide to purchase the program at a later date you can keep all your data, the license key simply unlocks the ability to manually enter more transactions.
    For more information on how to get the most out of your trial period, check out our blog post on the subject.
    Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance!
    Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

3. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 01 Oct, 2012 02:31 PM.

4. Jorge Arellano Garcia re-opened this discussion on 02 Oct, 2012 11:52 PM

5. 3 Posted by Jorge Arellano ... on 02 Oct, 2012 11:52 PM

Tks!!,

Jorge Arellano Garcia
    Cel. 333 1894 783
    [email blocked]
    Enviado desde mi iPad

El 30/09/2012, a las 22:48, "jimmplsmn" <[email blocked]> escribió:

6. 4 Posted by Jorge Arellano ... on 02 Oct, 2012 11:52 PM

Tks!,

Jorge Arellano Garcia
    Cel. 333 1894 783
    [email blocked]
    Enviado desde mi iPad

El 01/10/2012, a las 09:31, "Angie Rauscher" <[email blocked]> escribió:

7. 5 Posted by -Kevin N. on 03 Oct, 2012 12:05 AM

Hi Jorge,
    It may be a little late but MS Money Plus Sunset Deluxe runs on 64 Bit Win 7.
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en...
    -Kevin N.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac