TD Bank connection not working

Aron T

28 Oct, 2012 10:44 PM

When I try to sync with TD bank, a connection that has worked for years, I get the error below. Is this a temporary problem with the site, something I need to contact TD Bank about or...?

There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.

Bank Name: TD Bank BusinessDirect
Account: Savings
Account Number: 7xxxxxxxx

A communication or parsing error occurred. This could be the result of a network problem, a proxy error, or misconfigured server.
Error Description: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Untrusted Server Certificate Chain

1. 1 Posted by james f on 28 Oct, 2012 11:57 PM

There is a known issue with previous releases of Moneydance that, according to Moneydance Support Staff Member Jessica Little:

"Hi All,

I'm very sorry for the delay on this. Unfortunately, it looks like we won't be able to update older versions of Moneydance to fix this bug. In order to connect to TD Bank, you'll need to install Moneydance 2012. We're working on an update to 2012 that will resolve the Dropbox sharing issues in the current version, so folks using Dropbox or another cloud file storage system to share their file should hold off until the until the update is available (which should be very soon).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We'll let you know when the update to Moneydance 2012 is available.

Jessica Little
    Moneydance Support"

You can find Moneydance 2012 at:
    http://infinitekind.com/downloads

If you need to keep your file on Dropbox, or any other file sharing system, then look to this FAQ:
    http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/suggestions/2168-faq-money...

2. System closed this discussion on 31 Mar, 2015 03:53 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac