Downloads

Ari

10 Nov, 2018 03:28 AM

Just updated to the latest version 2017.10 (1706) and my Quotes and Exchange rates download is moving like molasses.

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 10 Nov, 2018 08:41 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.

If you are having problems have you tried the free third-party alternative Quote Loader, see post 161 in this thread
    http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/investments/3771-third-par...

Download the PDF attached to post 161 and take a look. Use the link in the PDF to a YouTube tutorial to get a better understanding.
    Post how you get on. If you need any help just post.

Hope this helps.

2. 2 Posted by sth on 10 Nov, 2018 09:22 PM

Molasses is the limit from AlphaVantage. Not much that IK can do about that.

3. 3 Posted by Ari on 10 Nov, 2018 09:58 PM

So what are my alternatives to AlphaVantage? Wasnt Yahoo an option at one time?

4. 4 Posted by derekkent23 on 10 Nov, 2018 10:14 PM

I am not support staff, just a user.
    Hi Ari

Read post 165 in this thread http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/investments/3771-third-par...

Hope this helps.

5. 5 Posted by dwg on 11 Nov, 2018 02:37 AM

I'm a fellow user.

At the current time you have the choice of the third party solution that Derek has pointed you towards, that makes use of Yahoo or the Financial Times as sources.

The latest version of the Q & ER extension offers the choice of Alpha Vantage or IEX for stock Quotes - IEX is really only useful for U.S. stocks however and Alpha Vantage or European Central Bank for Exchange rates.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac