Changing scheduled transaction date

tonyt

12 Jul, 2018 06:52 AM

Hi
I am using MD2017 and High Sierra Mac, both latest versions. I have a monthly scedule set for 10th July. I changed the date to Aug 25th. The calendar shows the transaction still due on the 10th. Short of deleting and redoing the schedule, what am I doing wrong. I rebooted and still got the same problem!
Cheers...

1. 1 Posted by tonyt on 12 Jul, 2018 06:27 PM

HELP!

2. 2 Posted by tonyt on 15 Jul, 2018 05:03 AM

Anyone?

3. 3 Posted by jeff on 15 Jul, 2018 10:20 AM

Hi Tony,
    I guess you've had no replies to date as you seem to have answered your own question.

Yes go ahead & delete the erroneous entry & make a new one, you are not doing anything wrong.

To remove an entry from Reminders, highlight it & click the minus sign at the foot of the column. This will also remove the entry from the Calendar. However, you will need to also delete the erroneous entry from the register manually.

Or maybe I have misunderstood your question!

Jeff – just a fellow user

4. 4 Posted by tonyt on 15 Jul, 2018 04:12 PM

Thanks Jeff
    My point was, changing the date did not take effect, I thought it should have done so?
    Cheers...

5. 5 Posted by sth on 15 Jul, 2018 05:52 PM

I think you also need to change the date when the reminder started to sometime after 7/10.

6. 6 Posted by Stuart Beesley on 18 Jul, 2018 08:51 PM

Could it be that you have left the tick on 10th and then also ticked the 24th so you have two ticks? I have been caught out by this before.

7. System closed this discussion on 17 Oct, 2018 09:00 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac