Currency inconsistencies

Linda

09 Jul, 2018 02:21 PM

Recently (this year) some transactions have wildly fluctuating rates of exchange...I live in France and use euros here, but have accounts also in the US where I use dollars. through no design of mine, some transactions show a rate of exchange bearing no relationship to anything `I can determine and the transaction itself will be accurate (ie, it results in the correct balance) but then when I make a cash flow report or net worth it shows the result of the funky exchange ---huge differences! I only NEED an exchange rate in my funds transfers but these odd ones just pop up as they wish and It is making me crazy!

1. 1 Posted by maria on 23 Jul, 2018 12:58 PM

I have the same problem. In addition, the summary page adds all currencies as if it was the net worth all in the base currency. For example, I have 100.00 kr (= approx $10) in my Swedish bank account and $100.00 in my US Checking account. My Balance and Net worth in the summary states $200.00 when it should be $110.

2. 2 Posted by Linda Amstutz on 23 Jul, 2018 03:16 PM

So, good to know it’s not JUST me...but what can be done to fix it?

Sent from my iPad

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 Sep, 2018 04:15 AM
23 Sep, 2018 02:47 AM
22 Sep, 2018 11:34 PM