investment accounts

Diane Medcalf

14 Jun, 2018 02:42 AM

I can see the amount in the accounts but there are no details under any of the options. is that right?
also how can I remove the remiinder calendar from the start up view... I searched the knowledge base and discussions and manual and don't see a way.

each time I close the program in says it's backing up data, so I have a mess of back up files. can I do selective backups?
dmedcalf

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 14 Jun, 2018 07:51 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.

For support or others to be able to help you, you may need to provide some more information.
    What version and build of Moneydance are you running. See under HELP – ABOUT MONEYDANCE. for example, I am running 2017.8(1682).
    What OS is your computers running? If Mac did you purchase direct or through Apply.

Assuming you were running 2017 and purchased direct then make sure you have at least the latest released build of Moneydance installed from https://infinitekind.com/download-moneydance-personal-finance-software

If you are not running 2017 post again.

You need to explain in more detail what you expect to see in your investment account. perhaps post screen shots to illustrate the missing information.

Your can set what is included on the summary page under FILE – PREFERENCES – SUMMARY PAGE.

You can set the number of automatic backups to be retained under FILE – PREFERENCES – BACKUPS.

Hope this helps

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac