program crashes when selecting Import

Gus

18 Mar, 2018 05:31 PM

program crashes when selecting Import

1. 1 Posted by -Kevin N. on 18 Mar, 2018 05:54 PM

Hi Gus,

In order for anyone to be able to help you, you'll need to provide the version and build number of Moneydance it is that you are using along with the OS that you are running.

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ian O on 19 Mar, 2018 10:27 AM

Hi Gus,

Unfortunately High Sierra contains a bug that causes Moneydance to crash when the file chooser is activated. Our lead developer has implemented a work around in the most recent version of Moneydance, Moneydance 2017. Unfortunately, it would be quite a lot of work to back-port the workaround we made for MD2017 to older versions. We are hoping that Apple will correct this bug with an update to High Sierra. dwg is spot on with his recommendation to upgrade.

I've checked our records using your email address and have located a purchase of Moneydance 2014. When you purchase Moneydance, you're always entitled to the next version for free. Your license key is valid with Moneydance 2012 and Moneydance 2014. If you'd like to upgrade to the latest version, Moneydance 2017, you can enter your current license key into the 'Upgrading?' box on this page to redeem a 50% discount against the upgrade cost.

You can read the improvements made with the release of Moneydance 2017 in this blog post. If you have any questions regarding anything Moneydance 2017 related, please let me know.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

3. System closed this discussion on 18 Jun, 2018 10:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Sep, 2018 07:41 PM
18 Sep, 2018 06:57 PM
18 Sep, 2018 06:42 PM