cant print transactions

10 Jan, 2018 09:47 PM

How come I cannot print anything from MoneyDance

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 11 Jan, 2018 12:14 AM

Can you please describe your situation in a bit more detail? Are you receiving any error messages, and if so, what are they?

Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by dwg on 11 Jan, 2018 12:27 AM

It would be useful if in your response you also included details of what version of Moneydance you are running, what operating system and what version of the Operating System.

3. 3 Posted by Mac Owner on 11 Jan, 2018 12:37 AM

> On Jan 10, 2018, at 5:14 PM, Ethan <[email blocked]> wrote:
    > Operating System: MAC OS High Sierra, Version 10.13.2

Moneydance: version 2017.6 (1656)

When I click print, nothing happens = it does not go to the printer. It says it is searching for printer but when I print anything else such as an email, word document, pictures = everything prints just fine. Using a laser printer by the way.
    I just cannot print anything from Moneydance. I tried 17 times and it just kept adding to the printer Query 17 times?

4. 4 Posted by sth on 11 Jan, 2018 02:26 AM

Did the print job actually get added to the print queue? If so then it is an OS problem. Once MD has added a job to the print queue there is nothing further it can do to force printing. This would be a printing problem. Set up the print queue again or use a different connection mechanism.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac