Creating income details

kena6983

02 Jan, 2018 08:56 PM

I am trying to print out income details from one account and it is creating a different account information.
Any options to resolve?

Also Printing one document comes out small and printing another doc comes out larger font?
Any way to correct

1. 1 Posted by sth on 03 Jan, 2018 12:25 AM

The first one is way too vague to help with. Show your report configuration window.

The second one is not clear what the issue is. Could be OS, printer, or a default MD setting.

2. 2 Posted by kena6983 on 12 Jan, 2018 11:56 PM

Let me be clearer. So i just typed all the data from my credit card and put into categories. Now I am getting ready to print and as i'm doing so it is not printing the data just from the credit card it is calculating all the data from check books, credit cards and cash as one.
    So for instant - Discover Credit Card - Data Information want to print just stuff from credit card but will not do that. Wants to gather all my data and put it together.
    Does that help?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 13 Jan, 2018 01:21 AM

Hello,

Which report are you working with? Can you confirm that only the account you want to be displayed is selected in the report settings? Could you send a screenshot of the settings window for that report? If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, please see http://take-a-screenshot.org/

Ethan
    Moneydance Support

4. System closed this discussion on 14 Apr, 2018 01:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac