Summery page is getting totals wrong

Russell

14 Nov, 2017 07:45 PM

Since all the problems started after the 31st October when Yahoo turned off their share price updates. Since then the Summery sheet is showing absolute garbage for the Totals of each group i.e. Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Investment Accounts, Assets, Liabilities etc. Although the individual items in each group are showing the correct values, it is getting the grand totals wrong. The totals in the side bar are being shown correctly.
Memorised Graphs are also showing absolute rubbish as well. Has anybody got any suggestions or do we just sit and hope that IK provide a new Extension for share prices that actual works?

1. 1 Posted by Russell on 14 Nov, 2017 09:10 PM

In in addition to my first notification, I can now see that some of my accounts are being multiplied by 1000 i.e. the decimal point is in the wrong place. Is this something to do with share prices being downloaded from Yahoo or Google in GB pounds or GB pence but it has not affected all accounts, consequently when net worth is calculated it is a right mess.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac