Security and currency prices won't up date

John Bishop

02 Nov, 2017 09:53 AM

This morning for, for the first time, my file will not up dat with security and currency prices from Yahoo USA

Showing page 4 out of 4. View the first page

1. 91 Posted by R. Mark Biech on 15 Nov, 2017 06:42 AM

Does anyone know if Quicken for Mac had multiple currencies working yet? It's not very clear ......

2. 92 Posted by Bishop, John on 15 Nov, 2017 09:17 AM

Carl

That's just what I would have done.

Unfortunately Quicken is not available on the UK

Regards

JHB

Sent from my iPad

3. 93 Posted by Christopher on 15 Nov, 2017 09:23 PM

Are quotes working with build 1650 now? Has anyone tried?

I’m a new migrant to MD from Q, with records back to 1996. It’s taken me a couple weeks to straighten everything out and learn MD’s features and capabilities. Have to say it rocks! I’m able to do stuff on MD that I could only dream of on Q.

4. 94 Posted by dwg on 15 Nov, 2017 09:49 PM

To get quotes working the majority and most significant changes will have to be made to the Quotes and exchange rates extension to add other sources and the code necessary to download from these sources as well as structure the data for import into Monydance.

If any changes are required to Moneydance it is most likely to be the addition of security certificates to facilitate access to new sources. Once such certificate has been recently added but the updated Q & ER extension is no where near ready to be released from my observations.

5. Support Staff 95 Posted by Ian O on 16 Nov, 2017 12:02 PM

Hi All,

Unfortunately this issue is still ongoing, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this break in functionality. We have had some issues finding a suitable replacement for Yahoo! but I can confirm that this is our top priority at this time - our lead developer is working on nothing else but resolving this problem.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, I will ensure you are all notified the moment an update is available.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

6. 96 Posted by emiddleton on 16 Nov, 2017 06:54 PM

Thanks for keeping us posted!!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac