Batch Change, Accounts not working

Laura Foley

18 Aug, 2017 05:53 PM

If I want to shift a transaction from one bank account to another, I right-click on it and select Batch Change/Account. The problem is that when I click on the account name to change it, the account list briefly appears then vanishes. Even if I manage to select a different account, it defaults back to the account the transaction's already in. When I mistakenly enter a transaction into the wrong account, I have to delete it and reenter it into the correct account.

When I first installed Moneydance, this feature worked correctly. After a while, though, it stopped working.

1. 1 Posted by -Kevin N. on 18 Aug, 2017 07:18 PM

Hi Laura,

Try this...

Instead of right-clicking, try clicking the narrow, double-facing, up & down arrow button in the upper right-hand corner of the register.

Clicking on this button displays the 'right-click' menu.

HTH -Kevin N.
    (not a member of MD support)

2. 2 Posted by Laura Foley on 22 Aug, 2017 03:46 PM

Hi, Kevin—

I tried what you suggested but the result was the same. The account list came up briefly when I clicked on the current account, then vanished.

~ Laura

3. 3 Posted by derekkent23 on 23 Aug, 2017 07:53 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.

Click again to see the window momently appear then reduce the size of your main window to see if the window you are looking for is hiding behind it

Hope this helps.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac