Unable to set start date on Net Worth diagram

roberto.sartori

02 Mar, 2017 10:11 PM

OSX Version, updated to v. 2017.2 build 1597
I open the edit the Net Worth view, select "all dates" and then OK -> diagram is correct
Next I open the edit view again and change manually the start date: set to a valid start date format, press ENTER.

=> the diagram don't update the start date

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jenny on 03 Mar, 2017 01:07 PM

Hi Roberto,

Sorry to hear this isn't working as it should. Are you referring to the 'Net Worth' graph?

I've just tested this on my own system - I navigated to Tools --> Graphs and Reports, then selected the 'Net Worth' graph and selected 'All Dates'. I generated the report, and selected 'Done' to return to the 'settings window'. From here, I amended the start date and after clicking away from the date field, the 'Date' option at the top of the window was automatically changed to display 'Custom Dates'. Selecting 'Generate' again displayed the updated data.

If the program isn't working in this way, can you provide some details about where you encounter problems during the process? If it's easier, you can send me a screenshot of what you're seeing. You can read instructions for taking a screenshot here - http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ I've assigned the discussion as private so your replies can only be viewed by the support team.

Jenny
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by roberto.sartori on 20 Mar, 2017 09:56 PM

Attached a short video demonstrating the bug.

3. 3 Posted by roberto.sartori on 29 Mar, 2017 09:24 AM

Hi Jenny,

have you got the chance to check the video?

Best,
    Roberto

4. 4 Posted by roberto.sartori on 11 Apr, 2017 12:34 PM

Hi,

Any news?

Best, Roberto

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac