Zions Bank to start charging for Quicken Direct Connect Access

sjl

17 Feb, 2017 04:42 PM

Starting March 1, 2017 Zions Bank will begin charging for Quicken Direct Connect Access. However they do offer a Web Connect option for free -

https://www.zionsbank.com/learning-center/pc-banking-faq.jsp#What%20is%20the%20difference%20between%20Web%20Connect%20and%20Direct%20Download?

Which should work for me, since I don't use the bill pay option the Quicken format offers. However, when speaking to the online support representative he said the connection for Zions Bank web connect will look something like: Zions Bank_Web.

When I search for Zions Bank in the Online Banking Setup I get the attached two results. I believe the second to be an older link that no longer works and the first is the Direct Connect Quicken Access

Could someone at IK look into adding Zions Bank Web Connect as an option for online banking setup?

Thanks

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 17 Feb, 2017 09:34 PM

Web Connect was developed by Quicken it is a proprietary method owned by them without any published specifications. Monydance does not support this,

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jenny on 18 Feb, 2017 12:44 PM

Hi,

As Des mentioned, Moneydance only supports Direct Connect - this is also for your security, and you can read more about why we only support this connection type in our blog and also in this article.

Jenny
    Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Capture.JPG 61 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac