TD Bank security upgrade does not work with Money Dance

Nathan Rose

18 Jun, 2018 04:13 PM

Hi - TD Bank recently upgraded their security protocol and MoneyDance no longer functions. The error message I receive is below. I called TD Bank and they have no advice as how to correct. Are you able to help? Thanks.

There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.

A communication or parsing error occurred. This could be the result of a network problem, a proxy error, or misconfigured server.
Error Description: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error:400 Bad

1. 1 Posted by Deb D on 18 Jul, 2018 06:59 PM

Having the same issue - contacted IK but no response yet and no answers on the site. Did you ever get this resolved?

2. 2 Posted by elifestyle on 09 Aug, 2018 02:47 AM

IK has gone entirely dark on this topic since about June 25th. Initially, they responded to users and tried to troubleshoot the problem. Then all communications on this topic ceased. The longest related thread is here:

http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/problems/45373-cannot-connect-to-download-transactions

If this gets blocked, search for "cannot connect to download transactions".

My speculation is that IK can't figure out how to resolve this problem and do not want to face the wrath of users.

I for one have decided to close all my TD Bank accounts and move to a bank that supports OFX for all client apps.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac