Is it me or is NetBenefits not allowing connections again.

robert.l.spaulding

13 Apr, 2018 04:43 PM

No Moneydance
No Quicken
No Stockmarket Eye

They are playing ignorant.

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. Support Staff 31 Posted by Ian O on 22 Jun, 2018 11:24 AM

Hi All,

Thanks for the logs that have been provided. Unfortunately I've been unable to replicate the issue on my own system. Which makes troubleshooting a little trickier. As some customers are able to connect with Fidelity NetBenefits, this would suggest the problem may not be with the connection information we hold.

I'm wondering if creating a new blank data set would allow a connection. This would be a useful test as this will indicate if the issue is your data set or with Moneydance's configuration on your system.
    Can someone, who is still unable to connect, try creating a completely new data set to see if you can connect here? You can create a new data set in Moneydance by navigating to File --> New, and then use the File --> Open option to switch back and forth between data sets.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 32 Posted by msumick on 22 Jun, 2018 05:13 PM

I have confirmed that creating a new account corrects the problem. My Netbenefits account downloads without any errors.

I guess the question now is how do I fix my data file?

3. 33 Posted by tskramer64 on 22 Jun, 2018 11:28 PM

I too confirmed this works. Please advise on a fix for our current data files - thanks!

4. 34 Posted by tskramer64 on 14 Jul, 2018 10:59 PM

So I took this a step further and setup another Fidelity NB account in my current data file (that contains my original NB account that errors while downloading). This also downloads from Fidelity NetBenefits without issue, but of course I don't have all the historical downloads from my original investment account. Is there a way to use the "batch change" feature to move all my historical transactions from the corrupted account over to the newly established account?

5. 35 Posted by cgrinds on 26 Jul, 2018 01:11 PM

A new version of Moneydance was released today. There was no mention of this problem being fixed. Any updates on this?

If you have no plans to ever fix, please communicate that so those of us effected can plan accordingly. This has been an issue since March 2018.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac