Online banking

Kris Naraine

09 Jan, 2018 10:51 PM

I am trying to set up online banking and nothing is working, you have no information to assist. I am new to this and I am unable to get started with your program.
What assistance can you provide?
Thanks,
Kris Naraine

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 09 Jan, 2018 11:01 PM

I am a fellow user.

There are many articles in the knowledge base that refer to the setup up of online banking.

http://help.infinitekind.com/kb/online-banking-and-bill-pay

The knowledge base is what the company have provided as an online manual.

http://help.infinitekind.com/kb

2. 2 Posted by Kris Naraine on 09 Jan, 2018 11:08 PM

Thanks a lot

Kris Naraine
    [email blocked]

3. 3 Posted by Charles Dial on 09 Jan, 2018 11:42 PM

Be aware that moneydance has one or more bugs in the area of saving and using online bank acct passwords. I have simply not had the time to fully untangle exactly how this bug behaves. It is a most maddening bug. make sure you have the right userID and password for each account, and in the passwords entry in the menu bar file pulldown uncheck the option to save your passwords. Enter them each time you synchronize your data with the bank until things are working. Only at this point can you recheck the save passwords option.

Each time you change the save passwords settings restart the program for the change to take affect. Good luck trying to get help out of the Infinite Kind support staff, as they appear to be badly undermanned for the workload that they are facing.

4. 4 Posted by Kris Naraine on 09 Jan, 2018 11:54 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

Kris Naraine
    [email blocked]

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac