check register not updating

mug345

01 Dec, 2017 02:33 PM

upgraded to latest version moneydance. also running mac sierra. 10.12.16. I currently am not able to download transactions in register. However the account balance is current and accurate. It seems that the software is still on a trial basis? I have old transaction in register but not current from bank. So software is talking to bank but not allowing upgrade. Please help been using software for years with much satisfaction.

Thank you

Joe

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jenny on 02 Dec, 2017 04:50 PM

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered.

Do you see any error messages or error codes when you try to download from the bank? After attempting a download, you should see a message displayed at the very bottom of the Moneydance window that says something like -
    'X transactions downloaded into AccountName'
    Does it appear from the message here that data is being downloaded into the account?

When viewing the account register, can you ensure the 'All' filter is enabled at the top of the register? If another filter is selected, this could be limiting the view of your transactions.

I've checked our records using your email address and have located a purchase of Moneydance 2017. You should enter your newest license key within Help --> Register Moneydance, to unlock the trial limitations. I have provided the key below -
    B22891163-3B5DE01B

Can you confirm which build of Moneydance you are running? To check, open Moneydance and select Help --> About Moneydance (or Moneydance --> About Moneydance on a Mac) where the version and build number will be displayed.

Jenny
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by mug345 on 06 Dec, 2017 03:39 PM

Hi Jenny,
    Thanks for your response. I have no error codes from bank. communication is fluid. As I stated earlier the account balance is showing up correctly. I can see transactions being downloaded with a count, as it always did. However I am not getting transaction in register and it states in each account that I have x amount of unconfirmed transactions (over 150 plus in each account) I think that perhaps I haven't applied upgrade code properly and only have the first hundred that you give on trial basis? Please give me instructions to do so.
    Thank you

Joe ;-)

version 2017.2

3. 3 Posted by mug345 on 11 Jan, 2018 04:31 PM

Hello
    Never got a reply. Is there any telephone support? This is ridiculous.
    I am willing to pay to talk to a person. Your support is horrible. Please I don't have a lot of time to keep your program running.Help me. Never got a reply.

Thank you.

4. 4 Posted by mug345 on 11 Jan, 2018 04:38 PM

help

5. 5 Posted by mug345 on 12 Jan, 2018 02:53 AM

Is your company still in business?

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Ian O on 12 Jan, 2018 02:18 PM

Hi Joe,

Please accept my apologies for the lack of response on this thread. I'm afraid we don't offer phone support. We are a very small team and with a customer base world-wide, unfortunately it's just not feasible.

The behaviour you have described doesn't sound like you're Moneydance is unregistered. However, you should be able to check if Moneydance has the license key applied. Navigate within Moneydance to Moneydance --> About Moneydance. If the application is registered, you will see your license key in the resulting window. In this window you will also see the version of Moneydance, can you let me know what this is?

It may also be useful to send a screenshot or two that illustrate what you are seeing. You can read instructions for taking a screenshot from here - http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

7. System closed this discussion on 13 Apr, 2018 02:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac