MBNA Card transactions reversed after site change

flying.boy

07 Mar, 2019 10:34 AM

Moneydance 2017.8 (1678) Mac OSX HighSierra 10.13.6 Long-time user.

Recently the credit card company did a major redesign of their website. Down loading transactions as either a .csv file or as a .qif now has the Debits/Credits reversed compared with before they changed the site.

I reported this to their Customer Services people who said they would refer it to their Development team. That was 10 days ago and nothing seems to have changed.

Can someone else with access to the MBNA site with their own account please try this to confirm/contradict my experience? If confirmed, perhaps an independent referral to MBNA?

I haven't updated my MD software recently (works, don't fix) so it isn't a MD version issue (probably). Something changed at MBNA.

Thanks
David

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. 31 Posted by flying.boy on 23 Mar, 2019 10:11 AM

Thank you Jagnut for the confirmation - I was wondering if it was just me.

I wonder if I can prevail upon you to report this as a Complaint to MBNA? If you get involved with a first-level Denier, tell them the problem has been reported by someone else under a reference number 14169858. Or you can short-circuit the whole process by just phoning a ‘me too’ comment to my techie at MBNA. He gave me the reference number. Name is Nathan Evans. His direct phone line is 01244 757128 and you can often key in his direct extension code 1582698 to get straight to his desk.

So happy it is not just me ….

David
    --
    I try to remain focused but I can't shake one nagging thought:
    I am an old dog and this is a new trick.

2. 32 Posted by Neil on 23 Mar, 2019 04:21 PM

Already reported

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac