UMB online banking

cjbithos

11 Feb, 2019 05:11 PM

I am using a trial version on MD and trying to set up online banking with my UMB account and if fails.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 11 Feb, 2019 11:43 PM

Hello,

Can you add a bit more detail? For example, how far are you getting in the setup process? Are you receiving any error messages, and if so, what are they?

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by cjbithos on 12 Feb, 2019 02:41 AM

Ethan

Ok, trying to fill in all the blanks and steps I have done. So this is long.

I am running windows 10 on a dell lap top I bought in 2018.

Downloaded Money dance trial ver. (believe it is 2019.01) in Feb 2019.

Installed it and have been figuring it out the last several days

I have been using Quicken for years. latest ver. I am on is 2016.

Exported from Quicken 2016

Imported to MD, import worked and spend a few days figuring out the import and differences. I will have lots of clean up to do because of the difference between Quicken and Moneydance

I like what I have seen in the program MD But before I buy it I wanted to make sure it would do online banking and download my accounts.

Set up online banking for Discover Card and it works. Download worked and I have transactions.

Setup online banking for Citi Cards and it works. Download worked and I have transactions.

Setup online banking for Fidelity Investment and it works. Download worked and I have transactions.

Being able to do online banking with my bank UMB is very important to me for me to buy the program to replace Quicken.

When I try to setup UMB Bank it does not work and the screen shows a error

Steps for setting up UMB

Select My UMB checking account( Name is Charles under Bank), click Online, Click on Online Banking, Click on New Connection search for UMB and select UMB Banking,

Click Next and select account shows up I select Charles ( my checking account ), Click Next and it wants Used name and password so I put them in and hit OK, and I get the following

Copy and pasted

There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.

Bank Name: UMB Bank

The error code reported by the server was: 15510

Unknown error

I think I know how to setup online banking in MD in that I can set it up for three accounts and it works.

My Quicken 2016 will do online banking with UMB and send transactions and download transactions so I think everything is set with UMB for online banking.

I also trying to setup online banking for my LPL account but there is on LPL for me to select so I guess up do not support it.

Hope to hear for you soon

Thank You

Charles

3. 3 Posted by cjbithos on 18 Feb, 2019 03:52 PM

I am a new user.
    I would like to know if UMB banking on line not working for me is being worked on or not.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac