BBVA Compass not downloading transactions

webyan

03 Jan, 2019 11:52 PM

For the las three days I have been unable to download transactions from my BBVA Compass accounts. Here is the error message I get.

There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.

Bank Name: BBVA Compass
Account: Checking Compass Ron & Toni
Account Number: (Acct number removed)

A communication or parsing error occurred. This could be the result of a network problem, a proxy error, or misconfigured server.
Error Description: java.io.IOException: Unexpected end of message while reading OFX header

I tried disabling the downloads on one account and re-setting up the account but it still gives me errors.

Any changes reported for BBVA Compass OFX connections?

1. 1 Posted by webyan on 05 Jan, 2019 06:26 PM

I realized the downloads stopped when I started running MD 2019.0 (1832) on my Mac. I rolled back to MD 2017.10 (1706) and my BBVA Compass transaction downloads are working again. So something in the new MD release broke the BBVA Compass downloads for me.

I do have an old Mac Pro (early 2009) that runs Mac OS 10.11.6.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac