Bill pay

Doug

01 Jan, 2019 07:36 PM

Please send me just the names of 5 B A N K S that support bill pay with Moneydance.

Do not send me the big list of banks. It is not accurate. I have called banks on the big list only to find they do not work with your software.

Thank you!

Doug

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 01 Jan, 2019 07:46 PM

I'm a fellow user.

The banks on the list support OFX , most have no idea of any software other than Quicken, and some have pretty limited knowledge of that, so mentioning moneydance is likely to get a result of we don't support it etc, if you are expecting a bank's call centre to know about moneydance you are going to be disappointed.

The inquiries that the moneydance folks can send to a banks servers can only reveal if it supports OFX not what underlying services it supports.

2. 2 Posted by Doug's Yahoo on 01 Jan, 2019 11:03 PM

Thanks for the comment. I agree 100%, but if this company has any integrity, they will go to the trouble to find a least a few compatible banks that can be downloaded and have a functioning bill pay system.

If you don’t see a positive answer here, you will know that we all need to abandon this software for some other company that will support the functioning of their own product.

Integrity matters - in business, in government, and in life.

3. 3 Posted by dwg on 02 Jan, 2019 03:59 AM

I think you would be better served by asking other users for recommendations of banks in the U.S. that support Bill Pay, rather than a software company based in the U.K.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac