Wells Fargo Downloads

John

15 Jul, 2018 10:43 PM

I'm using the preview build (2017.8) and it's downloading transactions from the wrong WF account. Under Account|Edit, I've entered the account number for the account I want to download but when I set up online banking and then download, it's downloading the wrong account and changing the Account and Routing to the account number it's downloading rather than the one i've previously entered.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 15 Jul, 2018 11:40 PM

Hello,

It is likely that this is a mapping issue. Your accounts are not mapped properly (in other words, one or more online accounts are pointing to your accounts in Moneydance incorrectly).

To fix this, open the affected account, go to Online -> Set Up Online Banking, and click on the Disable button. Repeat for all other affected accounts. Then you will need to re-enable them one by one using the same menu. Once you have entered your ID and Password for an account, click Ok and wait (do not click next). You need to see a window that will display - Please choose the account you wish to use - which are your accounts listed in a drop down list. If you bypass this window - your Moneydance account will map to the first account on this list. Sometimes you will need to just wait for this window to pop-up as it can take several seconds.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by John Lotz on 16 Jul, 2018 12:00 AM

Thank you but I already did those exact steps. It’s pulling a business account that is not and has never been in MD.

Sent from my mobile

On Jul 15, 2018, at 16:40, Ethan <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac