Other cloud services now that Dropbox has limits

cobleigh

14 Mar, 2019 09:59 PM

Now that Dropbox is limiting unpaid accounts to three devices, I'd like to request that the iOS apps support other cloud drive services? Google Drive would be a nice alternative. Paying $16.50/month for 2 users (my wife and myself) will be a non-starter going forward when I have to replace my existing iPhone/iPad/computers.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Henry on 20 Mar, 2019 02:37 PM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.
    I was not able to get a concrete answer from our developers, however I have seen their conversation about adding iCloud.
    With the news about Dropbox, I believe the focus will shift to other services.

Henry
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by cobleigh on 20 Mar, 2019 04:57 PM

I don't think iCloud won't work for me since my wife and I want to share one Moneydance file, we don't have the same iCloud account, and iCloud's sharing ability is very limited. If I'm wrong, let me know.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Henry on 20 Mar, 2019 05:32 PM

I have additionally added the question of including Google Drive to our developers and will let you now what I find out.

Thank you for your patience with this matter.

Henry
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by UxR on 24 Mar, 2019 10:04 PM

Looking forward to other syncing options besides Dropbox. Fingers crossed for iCloud, but OneDrive would work well too.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac