Android mobile app - can't see search box

Martin Cowell

18 Feb, 2019 10:20 AM

According to the knowledge base when you look at the transactions within an account on the mobile app (on an Android device) when you scroll to the top of the transactions there should be a search box .

I cannot see a search box!

Can you help please.

1. 1 Posted by TonyRI on 18 Feb, 2019 12:45 PM

Can you post the link? I know that there is a search box for the desktop app transactions, but the mobile app is limited in function. You can view, add, edit, delete transactions.

Tony (Not from MD Support)

2. 2 Posted by derekkent23 on 18 Feb, 2019 12:51 PM

I am not support staff, just a user,

http://help.infinitekind.com/kb/syncing-and-sharing-data/using-the-...
    does claim there is a search box inside each account but I have never seen it on my Android app. So you are not alone.

3. 3 Posted by TonyRI on 18 Feb, 2019 01:02 PM

Thanks Derek,

Seems like the page needs to be updated. Although stated, they never show the search field and the transaction screen shot looks completely different. I wonder if the search field was for the anticipated mobile app update(s). At one point, there had been talk of full functionality via the mobile app.

4. 4 Posted by Martin Cowell on 18 Feb, 2019 08:56 PM

Hi,

This a screenshot from the Knowledge Base.

It’s not a huge problem if you can’t search from the mobile app but it would be nice and maybe it’s something that could be included in any updates.

In the meantime the Knowledge Base needs to be updated so that it is not misleading.

Thank you Derek and Tony for your responses.

Regards,

Martin

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac