Apparently forgot to click "done" when reconciling for November. How to resolve?

Donald Slice

06 Jan, 2019 04:59 PM

When I went to reconcile this month, I noticed that all of the November entries that I reconciled last month are orange/yellow and the beginning balance is wrong. I assume that I must have not hit "done" when reconciling last time so it didn't mark them completed. How do I pull up the old reconciliation in order to fix this?

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 06 Jan, 2019 08:21 PM

I'm a fellow user.

You have two different issues.

If the beginning balance is wrong (and in Moneydance this is a calculated balance so can only be wrong if something has been changed) you can follow the instructions in the following article to correct it, look towards the end for the Balances Don't Match area.

http://help.infinitekind.com/kb/register-and-transactions/reconciling

If the problem was just that the transactions are orange, you just enter the November ending balance again and in the reconciliation window make sure the correct transactions are marked off and the different is 0 then choose done.

2. 2 Posted by DONALD SLICE on 06 Jan, 2019 08:40 PM

Thanks. The instructions at the bottom solved my problem.

Sent from my iPad

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac