Deleting accounts in App on iPhone or iPad

Derek Birch

11 Aug, 2018 06:20 PM

I am an avid admirer of Moneydance and use it every day.I have it on 2 Imacs , MacBook Pro and iphone as well as iPad Pro. I have one problem that I cannot solve , and that is when viewing on iPad or iPhone, I have all accounts in a single viewing but there are a number that are now no longer in use and although I have hidden these on the iMacs and MacBook Pro, I cannot seem to do the same in the app on the iPad and iPhone. Please can you guide me how to do this.?

1. 1 Posted by mhoggie on 11 Aug, 2018 07:26 PM

not MD support, but I don't think there is a way to hid accounts on the app. I also miss the reminder feature on the app. I think they have plans to enhance the mobile app a some point.

2. 2 Posted by derekkent23 on 11 Aug, 2018 08:25 PM

I am not support staff, just a user.

If you make a account inactive it will not appear on your phone. In side bar highlight account click ACCOUNT - EDIT ACCOUNT and tick INACTIVE box.

Hope this helps

3. 3 Posted by Derek Birch on 11 Aug, 2018 08:57 PM

Dear Derekkent123….Brilliant…..Thank you so much……I was thinking I had to do the editing on the iPad/iPhone, instead of on the iMac. It was not so obvious as I was looking in the wrong place. Thanks again, so kind of you to help.
    Derek

4. 4 Posted by derekkent23 on 11 Aug, 2018 09:35 PM

Really glad I was able to help.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac