Income and Expense Graph missing loans

nelis_orb

08 Jul, 2018 04:56 PM

Is there any way to get the Income and Expense Graph to include loans/liabilities? The other report for just 'Income and Expense' has a checkbox for 'Include Liability/Loan Accounts'. The report gives the correct expenses where as the graph does not because it's missing the mortgage payment.

1. 1 Posted by -Kevin N. on 09 Jul, 2018 09:48 PM

Hi nelis_orb,

I don't manage any Loan accounts in Moneydance so I may not be of much help but I'll take a stab at this...

Per your screenshot of the I & E Graph parameters, you're limiting the source 'Accounts' to 'All Credit Cards'. Try selecting 'All Accounts'.

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

2. 2 Posted by nelis_orb on 10 Jul, 2018 12:35 AM

Hey Kevin,

Yea I tried all accounts as well before I wrote on this forum, same result. I guess I could try making a new expense then find/replace and get rid of the loan item. The problem still remains though. The I/E report and I/E graph should be able to display the same totals (one just a visual graph).

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• screenshot.png 56.8 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac