Canada

Pierre Dansereau

05 Jul, 2018 10:45 PM

Hi I just tried your trial software and see that it does not download accounts from TD Canada Trust.
Will you be making a version that will work in Canada.
Thanks

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 05 Jul, 2018 11:47 PM

I'm a fellow user.

Moneydance implements the Open Financial Exchange standard (www.ofx.net) for the automated download of transactions, This is often called Direct Connect. Alas it is mostly a subset of US institutions that support this.

Your bank may support Web Connect, this should really be called Quicken Web Connect since it is a proprietary method only available for products licensed by Quicken.

Without support for Direct Connect Moneydance still allows for the importing of the most common financial transaction formats (OFX/QFX, QIF etc), these tend to be supported and made available by most institutions worldwide via their internet banking websites, so that they can be readily downloaded by customers.

2. 2 Posted by Pierre Danserea... on 06 Jul, 2018 04:55 AM

Thanks dwg,

I have found another solution to replace my quicken 2015.

I appreciate the quick reply, very nice of you,

Pierre

3. 3 Posted by Charlie on 04 Sep, 2018 06:44 AM

Hi Pierre,

I read you found an alternative to Canadian Quicken 2015.

Would you be able to share details, I am in need of replacing my Canadian Quicken 2015. You can contact me at: ccrrents at gmail dot com

Thanks

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 Sep, 2018 06:38 AM
23 Sep, 2018 04:15 AM
23 Sep, 2018 02:47 AM