No subtotal for first category in report

cloverdavid

13 Jan, 2018 11:14 PM

I created a report to show Charitable Contributions. This category has 4 sub-categories. When I generated a report, the first category, which is the main category, does not show a subtotal. All the others do and the total of the first category is included in the final total at the end of the report. Where is the missing sub-total?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 13 Jan, 2018 11:35 PM

Hello,

Can you clarify which report you are using?

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by cloverdavid on 14 Jan, 2018 12:13 AM

I'm using the Income and Expenses, Data report.

David

On 1/13/2018 3:35 PM, Ethan wrote:
    pre { width: 92%; margin: 10px 2%; padding: 5px 2%; background: #efefef; border: 1px solid #d6d6d6 } blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid #ccc; }

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

Hello,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

On Sat, Jan 13 at 03:14 PM PST, cloverdavid wrote:

I created a report to show Charitable Contributions. This category has 4 sub-categories. When I generated a report, the first category, which is the main category, does not show a subtotal. All the others do and the total of the first category is included in the final total at the end of the report. Where is the missing sub-total?

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: No subtotal for first category in report.

To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from http://help.infinitekind.com, visit this page

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 14 Jan, 2018 12:20 AM

I think I see what you mean. Towards the bottom of the report, is there a category that ends with -other? I think this is the subtotal of the named category. I'm not quite sure why it's at the bottom there instead of at the end of that section, but I'll bring this up with out developers. Let me know if you don't see something similar.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by cloverdavid on 14 Jan, 2018 10:01 PM

Ethan,

Glad you are able to see the problem. I don't see anything at the bottom of the report that says "Other." The grand total is correct, but as noted, we're missing a sub-total for first category listed. I don't know anything about coding, but I imagine this is not a big deal to fix. Please let me know when there is a patch for this issue.

David

On 1/13/2018 4:20 PM, Ethan wrote:
    pre { width: 92%; margin: 10px 2%; padding: 5px 2%; background: #efefef; border: 1px solid #d6d6d6 } blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid #ccc; }

I think I see what you mean. Towards the bottom of the report, is there a category that ends with -other? I think this is the subtotal of the named category. I'm not quite sure why it's at the bottom there instead of at the end of that section, but I'll bring this up with out developers. Let me know if you don't see something similar.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

On Sat, Jan 13 at 04:13 PM PST, cloverdavid wrote:

I'm using the Income and Expenses, Data report.

David

On 1/13/2018 3:35 PM, Ethan wrote:

Hello,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

On Sat, Jan 13 at 03:14 PM PST, cloverdavid wrote:

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: No subtotal for first category in report.

To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from http://help.infinitekind.com, visit this page

5. System closed this discussion on 15 Apr, 2018 10:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac