Independent Bank Group

David LeFevre

02 Sep, 2018 01:14 PM

Please add Independent Bank (Colorado and Texas) for online services. URL: https://www.independent-bank.com
I see people have requested this in the past, but it appears the bank has upgraded its technology.

1. 1 Posted by Ian O on 03 Sep, 2018 07:16 AM

Hi David,

I've just collected the connection information for Savings Bank of Danbury and added them to our list of supported banks. I've requested that our lead developer push this change, at which point the connection should be available for selection in Moneydance. I'll let you know when this happens and we can test the new connection to make sure everything is working as it should.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Ian O on 03 Sep, 2018 11:01 AM

Hi David,

The new connect from Independent Bank Group has been added in Moneydance. Can you try connecting and let me know how you get on?

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by David LeFevre on 03 Sep, 2018 01:21 PM

Looks like it worked. FYI: Independent Bank bought Integrity Bank (Houston-based, www.ibanktx.com) and merged it into Independent Bank Group, so Integrity Bank can be removed from the list if you like.

DL

4. 4 Posted by Ian O on 03 Sep, 2018 01:33 PM

Glad to hear the new connection is working! Thanks for the additional info regarding Integrity Bank, I'll look to have this connection removed. I'll close this discussion for now, but don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have further questions or need any assistance.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

5. Ian O closed this discussion on 03 Sep, 2018 01:33 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac